Voluntary or Special Needs Agreements

NILTU,O social workers are able to enter into an agreement with a parent or parents to place children in care with approved caregivers when a parent needs time to address issues that are preventing them from providing that care themselves. 

To find out how to access our Delegated Services, please click the button below.